- On-the-Job Training (OJT) offers participants an opportunity to earn as they learn, while employers benefit from a 50% wage reimbursement during the designated training period.
- Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) provides employers with the opportunity to build and maintain a quality workforce, avert layoffs and increase skills of employees.
- Reimbursement for Customized Training programs to meet employer needs.
- Registered Apprenticeships create a highly skilled and diverse workforce ready to meet the needs of the 21st Century.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) Hiring from a select group of qualified job candidates can mean direct federal tax savings to your business ranging from $1,200 to $9,600 per qualifying employee
- Rapid Response provides services to the employers and displaced workers in order to prevent or minimize the impact of large-scale layoffs.
- Dong Won Autoparts Technology
- West Georgia Technical College
- Southern Crescent Technical College
- Village Samaritan Training Institute
- Georgia Driving Academy
- Troup Train
- Danny Mitchell
Business Services Manager