TRRC is involved in:
- Transit services in Butts, Coweta, Heard, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Troup, and Upson counties.
- Urban Transportation Planning – supporting Carroll, Coweta, Pike and Spalding counties in the 18-county Metropolitan Planning Organization for the Atlanta area.
- Regional and Rural Transportation Planning – participating on Local Area Transportation Committees (LATCs) in Butts, Coweta, Lamar, Pike, Spalding and Upson counties.
- Transportation Plans – assisting member governments with conducting single or multi-county transportation plans.
- Transit Planning & Mobility Management – participating in transit planning activities at the local and regional levels.
- State and National Transportation Activities – coordinating and collaborating with national and state transportation organizations on matters of transportation policy.