THREE RIVERS REGIONAL COMMISSION
RURAL PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE CALL CENTER
The Three Rivers Regional Commission advises that, starting April 6, 2020, the Call Center Numbers for scheduling trips through the Rural Public Transportation Program are as follows:
TO SCHEDULE TRIPS CALL:
Please call the Transit Program Manager, Pavielle Ludlow, at 678-692-0510, if you have questions.
Three Rivers Regional Transit System
Member governments that make up the Three Rivers Regional Commission (TRRC) participate in a regional public transportation service area that includes:
Troup County Transit System
Troup County Parks & Recreation administers the public transportation program on behalf of Troup County. Troup County wants its citizens to have access to jobs and job training, medical care, commercial zones, and quality of life destinations through the 5311 transit system program.
10-County Transit Resources
- Georgia Medicaid NET Transportation Information Directory
- GRTA Vanpool / Rideshare Program Information Directory
- Three Rivers Regional Transit System Executive Summary
- Find Mobility Management/Transit on Facebook
Title VI Resources
- Three Rivers Transit Title VI Complaint Process
- Three Rivers Transit Title VI Complaint Process (Espanol)
- Three Rivers Transit Title VI Public Notification
- Three Rivers Transit Title VI Complaint Form
- Three Rivers Transit Title VI Plan
- Wheelchair-accessible service is available. When you call to schedule your trip, please let us know of any assistance you may need in boarding or disembarking from the vehicle. For the safety of all passengers, our policy requires that wheelchairs be secured to the vehicle.
- Persons using respirators or portable oxygen are permitted.
- Service animals accompanying individuals with disabilities are permitted.
- Personal care attendants accompanying persons with disabilities (ADA) are permitted free of charge.