The TRRC also offers the following technical assistance services to its member governments:
- Assistance in implementing comprehensive plans and Short-Term Work Program goals and objectives
- Natural resource protection planning, to include preparation of Environmental Criteria Ordinances, Source Water Assessment Plans, and Source Water Protection Plans
- Preparing and/or updating Pre-Disaster Mitigation Plans and other emergency response or community preparedness plans
- Developing and/or updating local Zoning and Land Use Regulations
- Creating community design guidelines
- Assistance with instituting Quality Growth Initiatives
- Arranging and hosting training workshops for local officials.