In cooperation with local governments in the 10-county TRRC region, TRRC has developed a Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) to initiate and sustain a local planning and implementation process by which jobs are created, more stable and diversified economies are fostered, and living conditions are improved.
A CEDS is a mechanism for coordinating economic developments activities and is a valuable tool for bringing focus to the planning and development efforts of these unique and diverse communities throughout the region.
Please Click Here to view the Draft Three Rivers Regional Commission 2018 CEDS Update.
Please Click Here to view the Three Rivers Regional Commission 2017 CEDS Update.
Economic Advantages to Doing Business in the Three Rivers
- Location: Proximity to Atlanta, Macon and
- Access to Interstates 75, 85 & 185;
- Access to Hartsfield¬Jackson International Airport;
- Home to KIA plant, Georgia’s largest automotive maker;
- Beautiful passive and active recreational facilities;
- Historic downtown squares and main streets that offer
a unique sense of place for each community;
- A rich heritage with numerous cultural amenities; and
- Excellent water resources